.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

{Sajith M}

September 09, 2005

Most popular functions for frequently used mobile devices

Most popular functions for frequently used mobile devices: picture taking, location information, TV
Well, thats the result of a survery conducted by Parks Associates amongst mobile users.

Making calls and Text messaging don't even feature on the list (too obvious I guess).

Here is what I would like to see on my mobile device:
1. A GOOD camera: Something that I would be able to use to take picture at 1600x1200 at least
2. A Music Player + FM: WMA, MP3 format playback and the ability to listen to and record FM radio
3. Explandable Memory: Becoming pretty common now, but still some devices dont have it
4. Bluetooth Connectivity: Need to transfer all the info to other decices.

Any phones that I should be looking at?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home